Multimedia presentations featuring CIFS Scientists
- Article: The Future of Southern Forests, by David Wear
- Responding To Drought and Water Challenges - National Kickoff Meeting
- Presented as part of the National Kickoff Meeting "Responding to Drought and Water Challenges" hosted by the Office of Sustainability and Climate Change
- Southern Forest Futures: Trends, Novel Changes, and Uncertainties
- Climate Variability and U.S. Forests
- Presentation provides overview of USFS report, "Effects of climatic variability and change on forest ecosystems: a comprehensive science synthesis for the U.S."
- The Changing U.S. Forests: Human and Climate Impacts: Overview of Climatic and Human Impacts on US Forests
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Management Options (CCAMMO)
- First Friday All Climate Change Talks
- From the Raindrop to the River: The Basics of Forest Hydrology
- This presentation provides examples from long-term watershed experiments, I will explain the basic hydrologic processes that occur as water moves through a forest.
- Southern Forest Futures Project